Friday, February 24, 2012

Change SQL Server Connection from Enterprise Manager

How can we change the login userid by SQL Server Enterprise Manager. I
login with my Windows userid but the last time I used a SQL Server account it
still uses that account when start SQL Server Enterprise Manager.
How do I change Enterpise Manager to use my windows userid.
Thanks,
Hi Joe,
In Enterprise Manager, right click on the registered server
that you want to change the login for. Select Edit SQL
Server Registration Properties. You can change the login
information from there.
-Sue
On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:03:09 -0800, Joe K. <Joe
K.@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>How can we change the login userid by SQL Server Enterprise Manager. I
>login with my Windows userid but the last time I used a SQL Server account it
>still uses that account when start SQL Server Enterprise Manager.
>How do I change Enterpise Manager to use my windows userid.
>Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment