Tuesday, March 27, 2012

changing colors in charts

Hello,
I'm trying to change the color of a chart region based on a report parameter
and I'm not having any luck. Can any one tell me where I change this? I see
all of the available color palattes, but I don't want to use those. The
regions need to be a specific color based on the report parameter option that
was choosen by the user.
ThanksYou will need RS 2000 with SP1 or later. In that case, you can control the
color of data points based on an expression. Please check the "Chart Styles"
section under 4.1.3 in the SP1 Readme:
http://download.microsoft.com/download/7/f/b/7fb1a251-13ad-404c-a034-10d79ddaa510/SP1Readme_EN.htm#_chart_enhancements
-- Robert
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"dataGirl" <dataGirl@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:324B9D30-B779-4402-9E68-9FC8FE0941FD@.microsoft.com...
> Hello,
> I'm trying to change the color of a chart region based on a report
> parameter
> and I'm not having any luck. Can any one tell me where I change this? I
> see
> all of the available color palattes, but I don't want to use those. The
> regions need to be a specific color based on the report parameter option
> that
> was choosen by the user.
> Thankssql

No comments:

Post a Comment